100 Club rules
The purpose of the 100 Club is to raise funds. The money will be paid into the PTA bank account and used to meet funding requests from the school, providing equipment, resources and opportunities for pupils that the school’s budget just doesn’t stretch to.
- For a cost of £1 per month (i.e. per draw) you will be allocated one number between 1 and 100 (if we get a lot of interest we can go to 150 or 200) – to be paid in advance.
- The Club will be run under the supervision of the PTA who will also administer the Club.
- A draw will be made every month – last Friday – with a winner getting 50% of that mths funds & 50% going to the PTA funds (£50 if 100 members).
- The relevant numbers of all paid up members will be entered in the draw for each month.
- The 100 Club is a private lottery and is open to all parents, carers, staff and friends of Bradshaw CP School. Anyone age 18 or over can join.
- Members must fill in an application form (attached).
- Members may have more than one number.
- Subscriptions by cheque will be accepted if made payable to Bradshaw CP School PTA.
- Member’s numbers will only be entered if paid in advance.
- The draw shall be made on the last Friday assembly each month.
- The winner will receive a cheque within a week of the draw.
- The name and numbers for each month’s winners will be posted in the newsletters and on the school notice board (by green gates)
- The 100 Club will be run by the PTA. In case of any dispute the decision of the Committee is final.
- If a winner cannot be contacted, the winnings will be placed into PTA funds after 6 months.